Sunday, September 4, 2011

this summer

well this summer i went too my gparints house and went 4 wheeling and up to a lake called wallow lake and went tobbing it was so fun i got to meet my soon to be cuzens but i got to see my regular cuzes it was awesome !!!!!! i love my family they are so cool i love it :) well that's all
here I am with my cousins kres              Ella              chase       and me  they r so cool
                                
here's  me and me and my brother taz and my cousin trampise
here i am with with my cousin beckham 
here i am with with my cousin beckham 
her i am with Ella tubing
it was super fun

5 comments:

  1. You do have the coolest cousins EVER! Such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog and I'm soooo excited that you have one! Summer went by too quickly, but it was great to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my kids have the coolest cousins ever too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, you may have cool cousins, but I have the coolest and most awesome grandkids ever!! Thanks for the fun summer! i love your "crazy" picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanx gma we r the best yes the summer did happen to fast kriss yup ky ur kids have the best cuzes ever !!!! ya mom i do have the best cuzes ever

    ReplyDelete