Thursday, June 14, 2012

My new favorite BAND!!!

Okay so I hve a new favorite band called ONE DIRECTION!!!!!!!! They are freaking awesome!!!!! Okay so here's my favorites in order:
Harry Styles (the flirt)
Niall Hoarn ( the Irish one)
Louis Tomletson ( the Funny one) ps his name is pernounced  Luie
Liam Payne ( Daddy direction/ smart one)
Zayn Mailrk ( the Vain one)
They are all for Britian but Niall is form Ierland they were on the X-factor as singles not a band BUT Simon Cowles said they would be better as a band and so One Direction was born. Harry came up with the name. they have written a few songs so here are my favorites in order:
What makes you beautiful
Moments
Tell me a lie
More than this
Taken
One thing
I want
Up all night
Gotta be you
Save you tonight
Everything about you
Forever young ( I know that they did not write this but they sang it on X-factor)
So those are the songs I like but they wrote more songs but I dont really like them. Liam and Harry and Zayn sing the most Louis and Niall sing a little though but Harry is fighting to get them more solo's. Um they are one tour and last satorday the 9th they preformed at plant Hollywood and I was sad because I couldn't go. But my friend Alexa wants to talk me to thier conserty in 2013 so Fingers crost I can go. I have a movie of them on tour and I LOVE it!!! My room is COVERED with posteres of them here is my door (P.s I added some more) (ALOT MORE!! You cant barly see the white of my door<3)
So they are different ages
Harry : 18 (he's the youngest) His birthday is Feruary 1st
Niall: 18 (older than Harry)
Liam: 18 ( Older then Both of them)
Zayn: 19
Luois: 20 (But most in mater)
So thats a little about one direction
Bye!!!

2 comments:

  1. I like the one song of theirs that I have heard. I loved the boy bands when I was your age too ( ok, I still like boy bands, but don't tell anyone, lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totaly miss spelled louis !!!!

    ReplyDelete